As a candid photographer, I work on philosophy of "Gift economy / Giftivism - "Pay from your heart, Pay what you can, Pay it forward”, which essentially means your assignment charges are already paid by someone else in the past and in order to continue this cycle of art and giving, you pay whatever your heart says. This philosophy hasn't allied me since April 2012 and it continues to give me Spiritual Satisfaction further on.
Everyone loves pictures and pictures make us happy. But can we compare happiness? Can we say the happiness of a rich person is bigger or larger than the happiness of someone who is poor or belongs to a middle-class family? I don't think so either! Hence I believe, why restrict my art only to the people who can afford to pay the benchmark price I am asking. What is the fault of someone with less money? I believe that my art should have free flow and should be able to reach as many lives as possible without any monetary limitation.
For Mumbai assignments: Fees (Pay from Your Heart) + Travel within the city
For outside Mumbai assignments: Fees (Pay from the Heart) + Stay + Flights / travel during the assignment
WHAT DO YOU GET?
* No limit to the number of pictures.
* Please do not request to have exact photographs as previous work. But I promise to give best in the environment available.
* An advance has to be paid to block the dates. Rest of fees amount need to paid on the day of the event.
* Photographs will be provided in edited format with high resolution and low resolution - Will take minimum 5 to 6 weeks depends on the flow of the work and kind of projects.
* Photographs will be provided in digital format via online transfer.
* The client has full rights to utilise assignment pictures as they wish. Request for due photo credits as 'Nitesh Square', wherever it is possible.
* ‘Nitesh Jain’, ‘Nitesh Square’ and ‘Nitesh Square Photography’ also hold the rights to utilise assignment photographs for their offline and online promotional activities.
* I am not undertaking any assignments where the health & welfare of the animals involved during the shoot activities are not taken care properly.
* Advance is non-refundable if event/my service is cancelled or postpone from your side or any other kind of cancellation which is not caused by 'Nitesh Jain'/ ‘Nitesh Square’ / 'Nitesh Square Photography'.
* Photographs will be delivered only after full payment/final settlement is done.
* GST / other government taxes will be charged 18% (Or whatever the taxes are at the time of booking) on the total amount. You will receive all the details in the tax invoice.
HOW TO BOOK?
* Please fill up & send the CONTACT FORM with the details of your shoot and budget or you can email on
* Once we mutually agree, kindly deposit 50% of the total amount to block the dates. Dates will not be blocked without 50% advance.